This Worm Factory® is a unique version of the extraordinarily popular self-sorting,
upward migration worm bin system. It will accommodate a household, small
office or classroom. Made in the USA (WA), it includes all of the following:
• Detailed illustrated instruction booklet with the latest worm culture techniques
• 3 times the feeding surface than the space it occupies
• Supports up to 15 lbs. of worms (about 7 lbs. of kitchen scraps daily)
• Worm composting volume of 1.5 cubic feet
• 3 stacking (16" x 16") trays to contain earthworms and composting
• Moisture (Leachate) collection tray with spigot
• Starter bedding of coconut husk fiber and shredded paper
• Constructed of durable recycled black plastic
• Flat lid with handle
• Removable stand
• Additional trays available
• Easy to move
• You will need at least 1 lb of worms to get started. If you want a more rapid start
you will need 2 lbs.
You can order your worms at the same time as your factory but remember your
worms will need to be put into the factory hours after you receive it.
**Please note, all orders will be sent via Greyhound through COD.